Monday, 4 August 2014 @ 16:26


The new owners of Butt House, Jackie and Chris, asked me to update their website I developed with fresh photography of the renowned B&B and its surrounding scenery. The weather held out quite nicely that day and I was able to photograph the hay meadows in bloom before they were cut. I find so much fun taking photos of the surrounding areas as it gives me the chance to explore every nook and cranny, as well as using the landscape to my advantage to photograph the beauty from a variety of angles, including the added benefit of some exercise!


You can see more of my photography on Butt House's website: 



If you are a business, large or small, looking for commercial photography to breathe excitement and life into your products or premises, feel free to contact me!

E-mail: ahoy @ bevolee.co.uk | Twitter: @Bevolee Facebook: Bevolee Designs


~Bevolee x



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Post a Comment










© All content, unless otherwise stated, belongs to Bevolee.