Tuesday, 29 April 2014 @ 19:22
Richmond, North Yorkshire - Easby Abbey, Frenchgate, Bluebells


Richmond, North Yorkshire, is a historical market town oozing with Georgian architecture, narrow cobbled streets, quaint tea rooms and dominated by a magnificent Norman castle. It's likely to be my base for the foreseeable future, which I'm quite over the moon about!

It was only until recently I gathered myself together to properly explore Richmond. It was exciting to see the first emergence of Bluebells and to explore the ruins of Easby Abbey (Yup, I was like one of those uncontrollable children exploring every nook and cranny of the ruins!).

At this moment in time, I'm still sorting out my studio (ahem... shouldn't be taking this long!), as well as updating a fresh new website/portfolio, Bevolee, with my fresh new brand which I hope to launch later on this week. So watch this space! I've set up my fresh new blog, Studio Sweet Studio, to update you on all things happening within my studio and beyond... as well as the odd thing I stumble upon.

~Bevolee


Labels: , , , ,



Post a Comment










© All content, unless otherwise stated, belongs to Bevolee.